In order to do a great job for our clients we must be able to do everything well in their environment.
With G&W you may choose to have one party handle and be responsible for everything.
This is the most comprehensive list of commercial flooring service offerings in Washington.
When carpet installation is involved in a commercial project, it is usually only one component in a larger project. Walls need to be painted; new furniture needs to be installed, old furniture removed. These tasks may require a separate contractor.
G&W understands trying to coordinate all of these efforts can be frustrating for anyone who doesn't know the ropes and even those who do! This is why we offer a variety of services.
We want to make any project we work on a pleasant process for our clients by offering Turnkey service and one person contact for all components of a project.
- Installation of all commercial floor coverings
- Stone and Stone Slabs
- Ceramic tile
- Sheet vinyl
- Laminate & FRP
- Demolition/disposal/recycling of wall and floor finishes
- Furniture moving
- Systems furniture "Lift"
- Library shelving and retail gondola "Lift"
- Carpet maintenance
- Infection/dust control barriers and air scrubbing (level 1,2,3,4)
- Substrate moisture testing and assessment
- Moisture remediation (concrete slab)
- Job site material staging (crane if needed)