Your building will not be beaten up by ill-equipped installers who hate to carry large heavy bulky flooring products. Carpet will be inspected, cut, and properly sequenced to ensure your installation turns out correctly the first time. We have the best installers in town, and we do not shift responsibility for your project to someone else!
G&W employs trained, professional installers to provide our clients with the best possible service. With G&W on the job you will rest assured that the people installing your floor not only take pride in their work, but take pride in their company and its hard earned reputation.
The G&W Commercial Flooring installation process:
- Project Manager visits site, field measures, determines site condition, readiness and access issues.
- Materials are delivered to and/or coordinated by G&W warehouse, materials are inspected, pre cut, off-gassed and labeled for a specific room.
- Uniformed, specially equipped staging personnel deliver the materials to the rooms in which they are to be installed.
- Material is installed by professional designated project crew.
- Staging crew returns to remove scraps and debris.
- If a call back is requested, a specialized G&W customer service technician is available for immediate dispatch.